Standard Cultivation Licensing

“Standard Cultivation” licensing is used when applying for a large scale production facility such as those being operated by TGOD or Emblem Corp. Canna Grow can help you through the steps of applying to become a standard cultivation facility. Our team of experienced staff and channel partners will be able to help you through the paperwork, find you a facility, source your equipment and help you to grow and operate your business.

By working with Canna Grow, we will help you by:

– Locating the best facility to suit your needs
– Sourcing the best and most efficient equipment on the market.
– Step by step assistance in the application process.
– Facility layout and setup.
– Offering competitive equipment leasing options.
– Offering expert experience to train staff in cultivation.
– Support system to help troubleshoot with equipment and cultivation.

Recent Comments



    • No categories

    Pin It on Pinterest

    Share This