Micro Cultivation Licensing
Micro Cultivation is a proposed legislation that will allow Canadian business owners to operate a smaller scale cannabis production facility. These facilities are allowed to sell 600kg maximum per year and have a maximum facility size of 2152 SQ FT.
By working with Canna Grow, we will help you by:
– Locating the best facility to suit your needs
– Sourcing the best and most efficient equipment on the market.
– Step by step assistance in the application process.
– Facility layout and setup.
– Offering competitive equipment leasing options.
– Offering expert experience to train staff in cultivation.
– Support system to help troubleshoot with equipment and cultivation.